Friday, February 3, 2017

friday favorites

FRI-YAY!!
both babes are napping {at.the.same.time.}!!! so it's a good friday over here and the reason this post is happening :) Tanner had some time with daddy this morning while harper and I headed off to her kindermusik class with a drive thru donut stop on our way home :) her and I just couldn't wait so we devoured a bag of donut holes in the car. therefor she didn't have it in her to finish up her festive sprinkle donut :) I however had no problem downing my maple bar once we were home.
I'm dying for summer over here! and it's only just barely february. I came home from kindermusik talking brandon's ear off about how I want to go to hawaii. with the kids. let's just do it!
at least it's february now, a month of love and fun and my birthday! (yahoo!). for some reason january seemed like a bit of a drag. we've been having a handful of sunny days and are going to continue taking advantage of them as they come. and praying summer will come early for us up here in the PNW! but apparently I heard the groundhog says differently...
a girl can dream, right? ;)

here are a few things that I have loved lately and you might too!

.ONE.
too faced better than sex mascara
I saw a review somewhere that this mascara was suppose to be great. so I thought what the heck, I'll give it ta shot. I LOVE IT!
length + volume. length + volume.
Brandon saw the package in the trash and said "...better than sex? mascara??"
well... it's darn good, my friends ;)

.TWO.
living proof PhD night cap
this came as a sample with a package I ordered. and I'm now sold! I wet my hair before bed, put this in, then rinsed it out in the morning. and omg. my hair felt so smooth and soft from it.
more overnight conditioning for me in the future for sure.


.THREE.
zella leggings
I've been wearing these leggings since my pregnancy with harper and they are still my favorite yet. the quality is amazing! I still wear that first pair that I bought years ago (which have been washed a hundred or more times). they still fit like new and have not faded. the high, thick waist band protects my still postpartum body from getting a dreaded muffin top.
how long can I still use the postpartum excuse?? I'm probably past the point since it's been six months now... but hey.

cheers to super bowl weekend!
what food are you making?? I'm thinking a chili bar for us!

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment