Friday, August 25, 2017

friday favorites

it's been AWHILE since my last friday favorites post!
but summer is slightly slowing down, we're feeling in the groove, and it's clear that fall is upon us. which brings for more structure and more time spent at home.
I've been checking back over our summer fun list and seeing which items we haven't yet completed. and making a point that we fit them into these last days we have!


.ONE.
harper's fist sleepover at our house with her little bff aubrey!
there's not doubt that us mama's are just as (or more) excited than these two toddlers are about it!
aubrey + her mama kaylani are heading over this evening and we have a fun night of pizza making, movie watching (cinderella!!!), and treat eating planned!
.TWO.
nuby! we love nuby and all that they offer. bath toys are no exception.
both kids play with these bath links, each just in a different way :)
for tanner it's more piece by piece, but for harper's she's got it down on how to link them up and "make a train". and what else I love... how i can so easily drain the water out of them so they don't grow mold. there are so many bath toys i swear where no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get allll the water out and eventually I notice dark mold in them. and to the trash they go...
.THREE.
FabFitFun.
no shock to anybody here, but I am LOVING fabfitfun and I've only gotten one box so far! I've had other subscription boxes before. (which were great). but this one is definitely the best!
soooo many great things. and things I actually like and use.
follow this link HERE, use code "BEACH", and you can still get $10 off!!
((that makes the box only $40ish and they're only seasonal-- NOT every month))
fall boxes are about to come out in september, and I can't wait to see all that's inside!
.FOUR.
stroller strides
this a simple favorite here.
an awesome workout. great mamas to work out with. and all of our kiddos in tow.
WIN. WIN. WIN.
if you're a mama in the tacoma, wa area, come join!!
.FIVE.
rodan + fields
another big love of mine. I've been using this regimen every morning and every night since the middle of june. and I.AM.IN.LOVE.
I look forward to this part of my day and have truly seen positive results in just a short couple months! and the cherry on top??! the LASH BOOST! I've seen my lashes grow grow grow from using this at night before bed. I can't say enough good about it!
my friend Kari introduced me & she's awesome. contact me, and I'll connect you!
happy friday, friends!!

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

3 comments:

  1. I just absolutely love Rodan + Fields! So glad I could share it with such an amazing friend, mother, and the wife you are to your family! I really enjoy reading all your blogs!

    ReplyDelete