Thursday, July 26, 2018

Tanner Ross || TWO YEARS

tanner. tanner. oh my tanner boy!!
you are TWO!
i still feel like i can just blink and be back to your newborn days. it has flown by. and time is such a thief in taking your baby-ness away. not an ounce of baby left in you.
such a toddler you have suddenly turned into. and i am LOVING it! you are so so much fun these days and your little (BIG) personality is just erupting! 
you are silly. determined. smart. intuitive. compassionate. such a stinker. and yet the silliest boy i know.
your love for your daddy has just exploded lately and you are his biggest fan. every second he is around you, if you aren't up in his arms, then you're his little shadow trotting right behind him. doing everything he does. you want to be just like him.
it is the sweetest thing and makes your mama's heart so happy to see you have such a desire for your dad.
i love every ounce of you. my boy.
what a fun year it has been and i can't wait to see what more comes this next year as you become a big brother! you have grown in so many ways, and already taught me so many things.
you have blessed our family by being the perfect piece to our little family's puzzle.
love you tanner boy!!
-xoxo, mama
Tanner, 
Another year with you in our lives and now you're two!  It’s been such an amazing year and I’m so thankful I get to be your Dad.  You’re such a strong-willed, feisty boy, yet so sweet and loving at the same time.  It’s so fun to see you grow each day. 
As of late, you're all about me, which I hope will always be the case!  You will always be my best friend and I can’t wait to see what this next year brings for us.  You can always count on me.    
I love you more than anything and your Mom and I pray for your protection & guidance in your life daily.  We love you so much! 
Happy 2nd Birthday Tanner Ross! 
Love, Dad

♡♡♡♡♡


last year:: ONE YEAR

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment