Monday, October 15, 2018

welcome to this world sweet baby tatum

we are all head over heels in love with this precious soul who God has gifted us.
he is pure love and perfection.
a whole sixteen days now we've had our sweet tatum ross in our arms.
after a birth experience that was not what i was expecting and quicker than i could comprehend.

this little is such an angel.
sweet, calm, content. and truly hardly cries.
he's gotten an extra special place in my heart as he has been letting me get some sleep!
all the praise hands!
i'm up 1-2 times with him in the night. it's a quick diaper change, swaddled back up, nurse, and then he's back to sleep.

and here he is! the first moment of holding him in my arms.
emotions resurface as i look at this picture and i see all the love and support surrounding me and our newest baby who had just entered this world. no better feeling than holding my baby for the first time.

...Tatum Ross Hjelseth...
born september 29, 2018
5:14 am
8 pounds 2 ounces
20.5 inches long

weights since birth:
birth:: 8 lbs 2 oz
2 day:: 7 lbs 10.5 oz
12 day: 8 lbs 10 oz

the last two weeks have felt like such a smooth transition for our little family.
with the support of my mom staying with us for the first week and a half, and then brandon taking time off work to be home, we have all been able to soak in these first precious days.
tatum fits in so perfectly and has the best brother and sister who give him all the best loves and kisses.

i have such a thankful heart for my amazing midwife, susan (who has helped me to bring all three of our babies into the world). she is such a blessing to me and gives me strength and support to help my birth wishes come true.
also how grateful i am for the birthing inn. to have a beautiful, peaceful place for me to birth my babies... i can't imagine it any other way.

we love you sweet baby tatum!! so thankful to have you in our arms to love and kiss on you. i can't get over your sweetest hair and beautiful features. what a pretty baby you are and your mama loves you ever so dearly my precious baby.

(i'm working on our birth story, so that to come!)

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment