Showing posts with label about. Show all posts
Showing posts with label about. Show all posts

Monday, September 21, 2015


I am excited to be starting this blog and am looking forward to sharing what life is like for this little family of mine!
I'm the wife to the best man I know. Registered Dietitian, who has now put the career on hold to focus on my family as a stay at home mama. and I wouldn't have it any other way. Though I'm not currently in the workforce,  I absolutely love that I can use my nutrition education on a regular basis for my family. but I'll be truthful in telling you that it's not  a l w a y s  fruits, veggies, lean meats, and whole grains 100% of the time. I try hard for it though and I'd say we're that healthy side 85% of the time and the other 15% is spent on pizza, cookies, ice cream, and mac & cheese. because, well, we are still human :)
We recently had some family pictures taken with our favorite photographer Kristal and I couldn't be more please with how they turned out! She has such a gift! because I tell ya.. the way the pictures look (all peaceful, happy, and pleasant smiles all about), that's not quite how this mama was feeling during the shoot. Honestly, Harper was just not having it that evening! but thanks to the talented Kristal, she captured the most precious of moments that at the time, I didn't even realize we were having. I am so thankful for this beautiful family of mine and this little girl brings more joy to her mama's heart than she will ever know. I love you Harper MonaĆ©!
 ...and so the blogging begins!


follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth