Tuesday, December 8, 2015

'TIS THE {busy} SEASON

And that it is! SO busy!!
errands.
parties. 
shopping. 
schedules to follow.
party planning.
house decorating.
gift wrapping.
I could keep on going.. but I won't bore you with that - you get the jist!
With all that to say, lately I've been trying to take time to intentionally put a piece of my energy solely into my little family. And so glad I have. I don't want this season to fly by and me hardly remember it because I was too busy. With Harper being able to show her excitement this year, I want to enjoy it right there with her and soak up every bit of it.
Though the blog has been a bit neglected, I must say it has so been worth it.
I mean look at these 'cheeks' I've been spending my days with :)
Tomorrow we are leaving for a quick family get-away for the weekend and we couldn't be more excited!
This is usually the time of year when the last thing we can think about is going out of town. But I am so glad we are! Just thinking about the memories we are going to make with our little Harper gives me that Christmas morning feeling!
When we get back though, it's holiday crunch time! We are nearly two weeks away from Christmas :)

xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment