Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites

I think this is likely the longest stretch I've gone off the blog.
a little break from it & stepping back from social media over the last week felt quite refreshing.
& i'm quite sure i'll take little breaks a little more frequently. to just unplug and be more present in the now.
but blogging and catching up on instagram are also fun outlets for me. and creating a keepsake 'book' here on the blog is the whole why of why I even blog :)
...so of course it continues ;) with a few of our favorite things as of late!


..ONE..
rest + quietness were my focuses these last handful of days.
..TWO..
harper started back to kindermusik last week and her love for it has like doubled this year!
year two of going to kiddos and kin.
it's also been great mommy + harper time that we get just the two of us on friday mornings. usually followed by a run through our favorite donut shop for some donut holes on the way home  :)
..THREE..
our nursing journey will be coming to a close here in the near future.
tanner + I have had a great experience nursing. I cherish and love it so much.
we're down to nursing about 1-2 times a day, and each time I feel like it could very well be the last.
..FOUR..
THIS BOOK.
I became a fan of jen hatmaker after reading her devotional written for moms, Out of the Spin Cycle.
(if you're a mama-- go order it NOW!! i swear you will love every bit of it.)
I'm not quite halfway through her new book here, and its just SO.GOOD.
what a gift this woman has, how she shares jesus, and her humor is just the best! I can't wait to go to her Moxie Matters tour when it comes here the beginning of november!
..FIVE..
happy, healthy, growing kids.
that I thank the lord for on a regular.

happy friday, friends + family!!

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment