Monday, November 5, 2018

maternity pics || tatum belly

oh how i miss this tatum belly!
it's my favorite thing in the world to have a newborn, BUT it's also my favorite thing to have a belly.
just love it. pregnancy is so special to me. 
i always miss my baby bump after my babies have been born.
i never got around to sharing these before tatum was born, so here we have it now :)
these are some of my most favorite pictures. ever.
these were just a week and a half before tatum was born.
somehow time seems to just stand still.
reminiscing now has got me feeling all the feels.
imagining our little tatum in there before we even knew him. and now we've had him here in our arms for five whole weeks.

it was kinda a last minute deal to quick get with kristal and snap a few pics.
and SO GLAD i did.
she is so talented + the light that evening was breathtaking.

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment