Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Harper Monaé || 18 Months

It's here. 18 months. 1 + half years old.
She's smarter than ever. funnier than ever. and bigger than ever. and she's about to grow up even a whole lot quicker with the arrival of a new baby in our near future!
Oh this girl. She makes her mama and daddy happier than they ever thought possible.
Her sweet, sweet spirit - yet sassy, sassy self :)
And all this post is going to be is a big 'ol photo dump, because that explains better than words what this last month has been like with our little sweetie!
I love you so Harper Monaé. You are the light of my life. The joy to my days. The hopefulness in my mornings. I love how every month that passes, you and I can grow closer and closer. I know you are going to be such a great big sister and I am excited to see you transition into that role. I know your kindness, giving heart, and sweet loves will make you the best big sister. Your little brother/sister is already so blessed to have a sister like you. Thank you for making it so easy to love you and making my days brighter.
I love you baby girl.

xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment