Friday, January 15, 2016

BABY HJELSETH #2!

We are so thrilled to be adding a second baby to our little family! A family of 4! I can hardly believe it's true!
This pregnancy is already going by so quickly and I'm sure before we know it we're going to have our second little bundle home in our arms :) We're already at 14 weeks and into the second trimester. 
The morning we found out... 
Friday, November 13th. 
I took that pregnancy test with high hopes that it would be positive (partly because I had an unexplained 5lbs of weight gain!) and sure enough, two lines appeared! Positive! Now I had to share the news with Brandon - the most exciting part :) Harper was still asleep and I wanted to include her in this reveal. I very impatiently waited for her to wake and wrote and rewrote the chalkboard over and over. The minute she woke, I dressed her quicker than ever and brought her downstairs to hold the chalkboard for her daddy. When Brandon walked around the corner from the kitchen to see her and noticed what the sign in her hands read, oh I wish I had a picture of his expression! Priceless. He was sooo shocked and sooo excited + I cried + Harper didn't know just what was going on :)
And there we have it. Baby Hjelseth #2 with a due date of July 15th! The same month our Harper will be turning two :) her birthdate is July 13th so it's possible we could have birthday twins!
With the timing of this new baby it was so fun getting to do our reveal on New Years day!

xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment