Friday, April 8, 2016

26 weeks

I've worn red white and blue more than once this week, but this weather's gotten me all happy inside and wishing it were July- where every day is a sunny day!
I forgot I had the sunglasses on when I had Brandon snap this picture quick (he disagrees with me when I say 'quick' for a picture) :)
We were just about to head out to the backyard to soak in the rays and eat some lunch. Hello 80 degrees!!
How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 24 pounds
Maternity clothes? bottoms- yes. tops- no. but tops that are longer and stretchy of course :) I just went and bought myself a pair of maternity shorts now that it has been so warm outside. In the hot afternoon I've just been dying wearing jeans.
Stretch marks? nothing new here. so far! fingers crossed new ones won't come. but then again if they do, then they do.
Sleep: love it!
Best moment this week: my mama was here visiting so we had a fun few days spent with her :)
Worst moment this week: saying goodbye when my mom had to leave. the pregnancy hormones really do not help, but I'm generally a big teary mess at the airport!
Current symptoms: umm... I can't think of much. at least not much that I would consider much of a 'symptom'. I've noticed I'm a little congested again, but that's no fuss. my feet do get tired by the end of the day for sure! withe these nice days, we've been out doing more so I'm on my feet nearly the entire day.
Miss anything? right now, nope!
Movement: oh yes! I love how movements keep getting stronger. I sometimes wish I could peek into my belly to see him when he's moving around.
Food cravings: well... do I call it cravings or more 'I'm pregnant so I give myself a little more room for splurging' :) those macadamia clusters from costco... let's say I should not have bought them!
Looking forward to: I have a midwife checkup on Monday, so I'm certainly looking forward to that and hearing little baby's heartbeat!

These baby cousins don't know how great they're going to have it.
Growing up only 2 months apart!
xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment