Tuesday, April 26, 2016

28 weeks

the days have f l o w n by quicker than normal lately and I had to have Brandon quick snap a picture for 28 weeks before it passes us by! 
we had such a busy week/weekend and one of the best parts was finding out whether Tyler + Angela are due with a baby boy or baby girl in Septemeber... 
...and it's a B O Y!!
these little cousins are going to have so much fun growing up together!

oh baby brother, I can't wait for you to be here and fill these little things. 
we are getting close. two thirds of the way there!
banner // hooray everyday
Jesus saves, bro // imperishable clothing co
crib bedding // pottery barn kids
How far along? 28 weeks + 4 days
Total weight gain: 28 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep! 
Stretch marks? still just the oldies from pregnancy with Harper :) but I know there is still plenty of time for that to change! 
Sleep: sleep is too good. I could stay in bed all day if there weren't house chores and a toddler calling my name. I'm waking 1-2 times in the night to run quick to the potty, but I am right back to sleep once my head hits the pillow.
Best moment this week: many of them! finding out the gender of Tyler + Angela's little babe! felling little babe's hiccups for the first time :) it's one of my absolute favorite things of pregnancy. and then there's the part of the week where I got a new car! (gmc yukon denali- picture to come!) we're really prepping for this baby ;) I just love it and I love picturing our growing family piled on in. 
Current symptoms: in the afternoons I'm really feeling that third trimester tiredness. most days I try to nap while Harper is down for her nap, but that doesn't always happen. getting my weight off of my feet feels so good to help with the aching that hits by afternoon.
Movement: oh yes!
Food cravings: as of last week I started eating whole wheat toast + almond butter + sliced strawberries for breakfast and it is heavenly! I've eaten it nearly every day since and often I eat it twice a day :) I could call it a craving but I don't foresee it stopping once the baby is born. Angela had told me about this breakfast combo (but with peanut butter) a couple of years ago, but I never believed just how good it could be! any nut butter would be delicious on it!
Gender? BOY!!
Labor signs? no- thank goodness!
Looking forward to: our Hawaii getaway in just a little over two weeks!! bring on the babymoon!

Just how sweet is big sis in this picture!?? :)
Xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment