Wednesday, September 28, 2016

dry shampoo review

I had listed dry shampoo as one of my favorite things on my two month favorites post and thought a post like this might be fun :) I'm no beauty expert, but I have tried my share of dry shampoos. and there are LOTS of them out there! I've loved some and hated some! here are my opinions on the handful of the ones I've tried. I'm always trying new ones too, so over time this list may change and I may come upon new favorites.
I'm all too dependent on my dry shampoo, but as a mom, I don't think I could live without!
I know.. I know.. first world problems.

I've seen this floating around on pinterest, and isn't it the truth!?
dislike! which I was very disappointed about. I had high expectations for this one. but I found it didn't help with the greasy-ness. and hello(!!) that's the point of using dry shampoo. it actually made my hair feel more oily. the only pro I found- it smells good.

big sexy hair volumizing dry shampoo
this one almost makes my hair feel worse! I thought I would like it much better than I did. it covers up the dirty hair look pretty well, but if I touch my hair, it feels more dirty... weird. and no thanks.

LOVE this product... the only downfall, which is a big one... the spray on the bottle tends to break and no longer spray. I had some that didn't and some that did. which is so disappointing, because the dry shampoo itself is my favorite. if there wasn't that issue, this would be my number 1.

psssst! instant dry shampoo
this one is ok. a good fresh smell. I don't find it to leave any white residue in my hair. it's decent at taking care of the greasy hair.

a good strong spray- which is great to cover more area at the root. I find I have to make sure I shake it well before spraying to avoid the white powder look in my hair- cause no one wants that!

eva nyc freshen up dry shampoo
love it! sprays really well, great cover, and no white residue. win, win, win!

I'll say this is my favorite! it covers so well, and for the price- can't be beat! I don't find it to leave any white residue and it covers around so well. this is my go to for sure!

tips:
-shake really well before spraying
-rub into scalp/roots well with your fingers
-brush your hair after

would LOVE to know any other brands that you've tried and tested! please share!

xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment