Friday, June 10, 2016

Baby Shower | Baby Boy Hjelseth

allll day I have been thinking today is Thursday.
well to my surprise at 3pm, I just realized that it is actually Friday!
which I guess is good news! ;) BUT I then also realized that I am officially 35 weeks pregnant- that only leaves 5(ish) weeks left until we meet baby boy! ahhh!!
in some ways we are sooo ready to meet him. and in some ways we are sooo not ready to meet him.
I feel like my to-do list is just too long!
but more on that when I get a 35 week update posted. until then I'll pretend that I am still just 34 weeks ;)
last weekend Angela threw me the greatest baby shower. 
I felt so loved by all of our family + friends. it warms my heart beyond words just how blessed our baby boy is. he is surrounded by the greatest love. my little family and I couldn't be more grateful for the love and support we have. growing a family isn't always easy, but it makes it all the better when we're doing it surrounded by loved ones!
an afternoon full of being spoiled! 
treats + drinks + friends + family + gifts + laughter + love
we are so excited to meet you little one! the gift to be your mama is one that I can never repay. the Lord has already blessed us beyond measure by giving you to us. as I feel you in my belly, I can only try to imagine how much my heart will grow once you're here.
you are so loved and that won't every change!

Xoxo
-Brittney

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a warm welcome of your baby. Everything looks absolutely adorable in this baby shower. The bash looks like a true reflection of your personality. I enjoyed each and every photograph. My sister is also expecting a baby boy and want to host a dinner party at the outdoor San Francisco venues. Hope everything goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amusing that both of them got pregnant almost at the same time. Wish them all the best for this journey. I was expecting how to plan baby boy since I like baby boy more than a girl. Hope I might be able to make that wish come true.

    ReplyDelete