Saturday, June 4, 2016

34 weeks

34.weeks.
no.way.
I had to do a double check to make sure I was tracking right and not ahead of myself. I was pretty sure today was 33 weeks. but NOPE  a n o t h e r  week flown by! and here we are at thirty four weeks into this pregnancy!! with a baby the size of a cantaloupe!
I am getting so darn excited to become a boy mom and have our little here. looking forward to those sweet newborn snuggles and that sweet newborn smell :)
and I'll guarantee at the same time (once he's here) I'll be thinking how great life was being able to get an entire night's sleep. but I know he will be oh so worth every bit of sleep deprivation! I'll have to remind myself of that over and over in the moments of exhaustion though ;)
Harper was (and is) overall such a great sleeper. praying this little guy is the same way, but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up! but we will take it all as it comes and only control what we can.
but please Lord, give us another good sleeper!
How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 34 pounds- I believe this is the first week of the pregnancy that has gong by where I haven't gained any more than the previous week. crazy how these pounds are packing on! I'm only two pounds shy of reaching my total weight gain from pregnancy with Harper.
Sleep: definitely getting harder to get comfortable in the night. but thankfully I'm so tired by the end of the day that it hasn't been a challenge to fall asleep. just more tossing and moving to find that comfortable position.
Best moment this week: I had the greatest massage AND got my hair done. it was a good week! and thanks to my amazing hubby for helping to make it happen!
Current symptoms: ahh just third trimester stuff. sore feet. tired body. and starting to feel a little bit of nesting coming on! I've been wanting to take on tasks that I really shouldn't be worrying about right now. like organizing all of our pictures on the computer and completing house decorating in the areas that have been neglected since we moved in. but let's be real- those are not the things I should be putting this nesting energy towards! oh and though I don't always feel them and they aren't too uncomfortable (other than lower back cramping) I'm noticing more and more braxton hicks contractions. my uterus is definitely practicing for delivery day!
Looking forward to: baby shower today!! and a fun weekend ahead with a m a z i n g weather!! hello June!!

Xoxo
-Brittney

1 comment: