Friday, October 7, 2016

friday favorites

oh another week that has flown by! but it is sooo feeling like fall around here. I've finally accepted it (goodbye summer!) and am loving it. I can't wait til we make our trip to the pumpkin patch this year! hopefully we'll be able to fit it in soon. I just know Harper is going to have so much fun with it all. the billions of pumpkins. the wheelbarrow to ride in. the animals. all of it. AND it will be baby Tanner's first time!! I can already picture the cuteness. because babies + pumpkins. need I say more ;)

here are a few things I've been lovin lately!

tanner's newborn photos
these aren't necessarily 'new' anymore, but I just love looking back through them and seeing how little he was and how he's grown and changed since being that little eight day old newborn :) I love every one of these so much and can't help myself but to keep sharing them on insta.
blush by vieve bows
one of our top favorite shops for getting bows for Harper. she does such a great job and it's so clear to see that she makes these while caring for every detail. I love these new flannel ones for fall.
ps. this girl's hair?!! this was the first time we did braids and with pigtail braids like that, it's most definitely the first of many!
bbw fall candles
it's a given. no explanation needed :) my two favorite scents: autumn + pumpkin pecan waffles
iphone case
with a new phone, comes a new case!! the sonix ones are so fun and I love that it's clear showing the rose gold back of my phone.

ae flannel
I just got this this week and I'm about to order another. it's the softest, most comfortable flannel e v e r. I'll be living in these this fall/winter. and likely into spring. and on chilly summer days. :)

happy, happy fri-yay!!

Xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment