Monday, October 3, 2016

OUR TABLE || no bake cookies

these are one of our favorite (and easiest) cookies to make! being that they are 'no-bake' it's so quick and easy to whip these up.
this recipe has been in my family for quite awhile and we've been making them for years.
ingredients:
1/2 cup milk
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sugar
dash of salt
3 cups old fashion oats
1 tsp vanilla
1/2-3/4 cup peanut butter

-in a sauce pan, combine milk, cocoa, butter, sugar, and salt.
-stir continuously until all combined and bring to a boil.
-one boiling, remove from heat and add oatmeal, vanilla, and peanut butter.
-stir until all combined.
-drop spoonfuls onto wax paper, let them set, and you're done!

ENJOY!! :)

Xoxo
-Brittney

2 comments:

  1. I hate baking but love sweets, so I think this recipe is made for me! Can't wait to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like it's right up your alley! I haven't yet met someone who didn't like them. enjoy!!

      Delete