Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Favorites

...and another friday already!?
this was Tanner's first week into being a four month old and it zipped by so so quickly. we just went in for his four month well baby check yesterday and he is growing like a champ!
his stats put him about the size of your average 7 month old. big boy we have here!!
18 lbs 13 oz + 27 inches long. 
yes, really... twenty SEVEN. 
this boy is already taking after his tall (and handsome) ;) 6'6" daddy!
...we also found out while at his appt that sweet little boy has bronchiolitis. this hurts my mama heart so badly! the coughing and struggle of getting that icky mucus out is so hard to watch. I broke down to tears from his struggle after his first breathing treatment during the appt. but our amazing pediatrician is so great and gave me all the tools and advice we need to get this sucker gone!
"it'll get worse, before it gets better".
ok, now I'm ready for it to get better!!
with that... it's still a happy friday over here! Brandon's 32nd (!!!) birthday is on sunday. we're celebrating with some friends this evening, doing some family celebrating with us four on saturday, and then on his actual birthday (sunday) we have friendsgiving with our supper club group. it's going to be a busy, but ever so fun weekend over here!

we had a very similar week last year too, but we've added one more family member this year :) I had just found out I was pregnant with tanner the week before Brandon's birthday last year. best birthday gift I could give, right?? how can this year even compete ;)

to kick it off...
---a few of my favorites lately!---

slippers. I treated myself with these during one of nordstrom's sales. there's nothing like a pair of cozy slippers by the fire when it's cold and rainy out. it's one of my favorite things about the fall and winter months. I'm dying to get Harper a pair of slippers for christmas. if you've seen any cute ones to suggest- please let me know!

hard cider (these are my absolute favorite- so good!). I have one nearly every night after the babes are in bed :) brandon and I head up to the bonus room, hang out on our new sectional, and enjoy a relaxing hour together. I look forward to it each day. it's our nightly getaway :)

this is us. if you haven't been watching, you NEED TO. it is so so good. I feel like I know each character personally and they're my friends/family. the only downfall is having to wait a whole week for the next episode ;)

that's it!
Happy Friday, all!!
and send some prayers our way (if ya think of it) for little tanner to get better quickly!


Xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment