Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Favorites

it's friday (YAY) and it's already the s e c o n d week of November!
can't.believe.it.  I mean really, Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. and Christmas... I don't even want to think about how close that is yet. I told myself I was going to get a headstart on my Christmas shopping this year and not wait until after thanksgiving to get going... and well, I haven't even bought a single gift yet. nor even thought about what gifts to be getting. maybe I'll make myself feel better and order a gift for someone tomorrow ;)

---a few of my favorites lately!---

mint chocolate chip cookies
I used to make these cookies allll the time. and then I got pregnant with tanner and I just didn't have the energy. and that's probably a good thing cause I would've eaten ten a day while I was pregnant. I found this recipe awhile back and it's the best cookie recipe I've found! (when I'm making cookies it's either these or my no bakes - they're my two go-to's) :) we love the mint/chocolate chips. I've also replaced the chocolate with white chocolate before and I might actually like that even more... but really you could use any type of chips with this dough. it's the best cookie dough! I eat probably two cookies worth of dough before I even get them baked.

essie gel nail polish
love it! I love going to the salon to get my nails done (with gel), but the downfall for me is getting back when I'm in need of them again. and I hate the hassle of trying to peel them off. this essie gel polish is great. it of course doesn't last quite as long as the real gel polish, but you don't need a light and it definitely lasts longer than regular nail polish. I'm kinda rough on my nails and I've found that I can have these a good 7-8 days before I notice and chips. and then I drag it out about another 7 days until I get to painting them again...

bonus room
we have a 'bonus room' in our house and the year and a half that we've lived here, it's been a catch all room. just recently we finally decided to actually do something with it! we've been working on cleaning it out and refurnishing it. it's a work in progress still, but every night brandon and I can't wait to get up there and relax together once the babes are in bed :) it's like our nightly getaway.

this stuff!! hashtag praise hands!! I was making a order from ulta and needed a little bit more to reach free shipping. (the dollar amount to free shipping always gets me! anyone else???) so quick saw this lipgloss and thought I'd throw it in my cart and give it a shot. I love it. best lipgloss I've had. and so I ordered two more.

my baby boy turns f o u r months old this weekend!! how??!

well, cheers to the weekend!! :)

Xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment