Friday, January 27, 2017

friday favorites

a week's time has been flying right on by for me lately.
how is it already friday, again!?
we're suppose to have sun around our parts the next handful of days with low 50s temps. gonna do what we can to enjoy it before some rain heads our way. today it's our weekly mommy + harper time at harper's kindermusik, then we'll fit in a later afternoon walk with our favorite auntie and baby cousin. good, fresh air does wonders for us! and we're just so hungry for summer that we'll take anything we can get :)

a few things that have been making me happy lately!

--- family pictures. over the holidays my mom wanted to have kristal take some pictures for us while her and my brother were here visiting. despite how freeeezing cold it was, they turned out just how we all had hoped. no such thing as too many pictures, right :)

--- I've shared this on my insta stories a couple of times. and here I am to share it a third. this devotional is so so good. a quick easy, couple of pages a day. Jen Hatmaker, the author, writes in such an easy to read, relatable way. I look forward to reading every day. she speaks such truth to motherhood and the various challenges we mamas may face and encouragement to work through.
BUY IT & READ IT.
--- pier one room spray. with toddler potty time, we spend lots of time in the bathroom with more poop than I'd like to admit. this is the best spray I've had for covering up the stink ;)

--- netflix! we just recently jumped on the nexflix wagon and aren't quite sure what we waited for!

--- here's a personal (and not tangible one), but the Lord answered a huge prayer for us this week. we had an expensive medical bill that we've been expecting (no worries, it's nothing serious and we're all just fine and dandy health-wise) :) but it came in the mail yesterday and I was SO nervous to open it. when I did, it was literally a fraction of what we'd expected. thank you, Jesus!!

Happy Friday and cheers to the weekend!!

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

2 comments: