Sunday, January 15, 2017

life. back to it.

it's been a  l o n g  time since I've added anything to the blog.
life has been.. well.. as you would expect with the busy of christmas, family staying with us and visiting for 10 days following the holiday, my phone breaking, all of us getting sick, and I forget what else... but all that jazz. 
I'm finally feeling like I'm starting to get my head above water again and getting our house and lives back in order. and it feels.so.good.

a few things I've learned as of late:

1. keep your two year old on their routine. don't go 10+ days without it. it is SO much work to get back. sleep will suffer.
2. don't trust that 'phone problems' won't happen to you. back it up. always.
3. when life gets busy, we eat dinosaur chicken nuggets from costco. like four times in a week. and yes, I can still somehow call myself a dietitian...
4. I kinda get FOMO when I don't have access to social media. that's likely not a healthy problem to have.
5. we ALL function better in our household with routine and structure. after being off for more than a few days I feel like I've got 12 children in my house, not two.

it's a nice relaxing sunday over here. both babes are napping! until I post this, then I'm sure one (or both) will certainly wake :)

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment