Thursday, June 1, 2017

tanner's first SWING!

first park trip of the summer and it was so so fun!!
I started this blog all cause I wanted a place to document our lives and the memories we make.
this post has to happen because baby's fist swing is one of my absolute favorites.
I remember harper's first time swinging like it was yesterday, and I've ben anxiously awaiting the time we would take tanner!
we did it yesterday after we made a run to the cutest little cupcake shop downtown (hello cupcake), and it made for just the most perfect afternoon with me and my babes.
tanner can sometimes be a little unsure about newness.. so I wasn't quite sure if he would take a liking to swinging right away during his first time... but the boy LOVED it!!!

the biggest open mouth smile. seriously THE BEST!

look at this! same frog! tanner at 10 months and this was harper at 12 months :)
so excited for the memories to be made in these summer months ahead!

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment