Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tanner Ross || 11 months

tanner.
my baby.
how, oh how can it be!?
you're E L E V E N months old today and I honest to goodness don't know how we've even gotten here. 
boy you just bring so, so much joy to us all. 
such a happy camper, with a calm spirit. 
a mama's boy at it's finest + you are ever so dear to me.
sensitive, yet determined.
I dream about you and what your future holds so often. it's such a bright one ahead for you and I pray you will always hold your mama close to your heart.
sweet boy, it brings tears to my eyes as we're getting closer to closing in on your first year of life. it's been a year of challenges and you've taught me so much about myself. made me stronger. made me more patient + compassionate. 
this past year you've molded me into who I am.
though it is so emotional and breaks my heart a little seeing you get so stinking big, it also brings me the biggest joy and I couldn't be more excited to continue to watch you as you grow more and more into yourself.
thank you my sweet tanner boy.
mama loves you!!!
and not knowing it was possible to love you any more than I already did--- this month you've been soooo solid with your sleep and we've had daysss of you sleeping all through the night :) mama loves you baby, now keep it up!! ;)
age: 11 months

stats:
26 lbs
(from the scale at home)

birth: 8lbs 2oz  --  21 inches
2 days: 7lbs 11oz
12 days: 9lbs 1oz
1 month: 12lbs 4oz  --  23 1/2 inches
2 months: 15lbs  --  24 inches
3 months: 17.4 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)
4 months: 18lbs 13oz  --  27 inches
5 months:  20.4 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)
6 months: 21lbs 2oz  --  28 inches
7 months: 22.8 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)
8 months: 23 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)
9 months: 23 lbs 15 oz  --  30.2 inches
10 months: 25lbs 2oz

clothes: 12-18 month
diapers: size 4

Tanner name sign // Quincyjeanart
banner // hooray everyday
11 month things:
--tooth number 8 made it's way! (5/19) you've got quite the mouthful of chomppers and i just love how every time you smile and get excited, those little teeth are showing off.
--as soon as his little cold passed, we started off the month with some great nights! usually one quick night wake up and a handful of nights without any! and THEN about a week and a half ago, we've been going consistent with NO NIGHT WAKE UPS!
yahoo! praying I don't jinx that now ;)
P H O T O  D U M P!!
Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment