Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tanner Ross || 8 months

TANNER ROSS.
you're eight whole months old!! i say this nearly every month, but I can't believe we're here already!! you are so fun, so sweet, give the best cuddles, all with a side of feistiness (particularly during meal time). 
already (in your mama's eyes) becoming quite daring. just started full on crawling a little over a week ago, but within a few days' time you were trying to climb and pull up on everything. I just know you're going to give me a about a hundred heart attacks in the future. and I also know you're going to fall and fall and fall again.
♡♡ but I pray you will always get up and try again ♡♡

as much as my heart misses those dear newborn days and each previous month that has passed, you are just becoming so darn fun and we all love it so much! your personality is growing + growing and your daddy, sister, and I are just falling deeper in love with you.
age: 8 months

stats:
8 months: 23 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)

birth: 8lbs 2oz  --  21 inches
2 days: 7lbs 11oz
12 days: 9lbs 1oz
1 month: 12lbs 4oz  --  23 1/2 inches
2 months: 15lbs  --  24 inches
3 months: 17.4 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)
4 months: 18lbs 13oz  --  27 inches
5 months:  20.4 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)
6 months: 21lbs 2oz  --  28 inches
7 months: 22.8 lbs  --  (from the scale at home)

clothes: 12 month
diapers: 3

Tanner name sign // Quincyjeanart
banner // hooray everyday
newness/milestones:
-- teeth 3 + 4! (3/2 & 3/3). so thankful once these finally came through, because teething is not easy with this guy! though we now think number 5 + 6 are trying to make their way.. teething nonstop!
-- boy is C R A W L I N G!! (3/5) and though it makes for him being even busier, we are loving it. he's so happy to be able to get himself where he wants to go, and playing is now even that much more fun :)
-- clapping! if he likes it, he claps about it. another new way for him to express himself and let me just say it's cuter than CUTE.
8 month things:
-- take anything out of this boy's hands and he will be sure to let out quite the protest.
-- with the new changes that come each month and the little changes in our day's schedule, we're finding ourselves a new rhythm and new 'normal' each month. we're almost completely transitioned to two naps a day.
-- little guy was getting so upset at meal time with vegetable purees and rice cereal. I really want to keep a positive relationship for him with food and meal time so we've expanded what tanner is eating and opened the door to more options for him. like he's had LOTS of new foods this month! still trying to keep it to simple, whole foods. veggies. fruit. cheese. whole wheat bread + pasta. he is SO much happier with this!!
P H O T O  D U M P:

tanner boy!! we all love you so, so much!! how we've had eight months of you already, I'll never know. but i'd never change it. you bring us all so much joy and the way you and your sister love each other... I just can't get enough of it!
LOVE YOU, SWEET BOY!!!

7 months

xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

9 comments:

  1. I adore this sweet tribute to your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like he was just 7 months! lol. I love that he's crawling, and he looks like such a doll especially in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is darling! I always adore baby updates. It makes me want another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, congrats! They grow up so fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once he started crawling things got really fun, didn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so fun! I love how much their personalities start to shine through as they get older! And it's always so cute when they start to clap, ahh! It kills me every time!

    ReplyDelete