Friday, March 31, 2017

friday favorites

it's been a week of really busy, and yet really slow moments. and that's just the rollercoaster of our life. we're getting a quick glimpse of good spring weather and it has my spirits high, high, high. I need the sun and I'm so hungry for it lately!!! our hawaii trip is less than a month away now, but it cannot come quick enough!!
as long as the sun sticks around this afternoon, we're planning to hit up the zoo! it's been so long since we've been and I'm so excited to see Harper's new excitement as she's now even a little older than when she was there last :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
here are a few favorite things as of late :)

.ONE.
cherry blossom trees. the little puffs of pink these trees bring to our street. we love them. harper is always talking about the 'pink trees' and when we were out walking she looked up at them and said "ohhh they're so beautiful!" and I agree!
.TWO.
smashbox photo finish primer. samples always get me. I had gotten this as a sample a while back and though I never wore primer before, I thought I'd give it a try to see what it's about. and obviously I was sold. and obviously it's time I paint my nails ;)
.THREE.
this dinner. one of the best dinners we've had lately. and I plan to repeat it again next week :) harper devoured her entire plate and asked for seconds.
.FOUR.
Nuby. we love their products and love their brand! for both baby + toddler. (don't miss out on entering the giveaway on my insta ((@brittneyhjelseth)) which doesn't end until tonight!!)
harper is in love with this cup and for weeks has been referring to it as her 'favorite cup'. she's all about favorites lately. already a girl who knows what she likes :) she brings a water bottle along everywhere we go and if this one is clean, it's the one she'll chose. it's cute, doesn't leak, and is fun for her so it also makes it a win for me too! and the fact that the top spout closes to avoid touching germs when we're out and about. yes please. I'm determined to keep us all healthy all spring & summer long.

Xoxo
-Brittney

follow along on instagram @brittneyhjelseth

No comments:

Post a Comment