Friday, February 5, 2016

17 weeks


banner / hooray everyday
How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? still haven't had to yet, but some pairs of jeans are beginning to feel a bit snug - to the point where when I am sitting down it is a heck of a lot more comfortable to let that button pop open. So with that, I'm thinking some maternity jeans are in my near future!
Stretch marks? they are certainly here on my hips from my pregnancy with Harper, but no new ones yet. I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter and this essential oil prenatal balm after showers.
Sleep: going well! I am out cold from the moment I fall asleep until morning. I now use my snoogle body pillow every night. Since I'm normally a belly sleeper, it helps me get comfortable on my side. I bought it when I was over halfway though my pregnancy with Harper and wished I had gotten it sooner. So this time around it is already getting used :)
Best moment this week: same as last week - feeling this little peanut moving!
Worst moment this week: one afternoon I was feeling stressed because I wasn't feeling baby move... it was making me feel very unsettled, but later that evening I felt him more and have since then. I also had to remind myself that not all movements are as obvious at this stage. and when the days are busy I'm not paying as much attention to feel for his movement.
Symptoms: getting tired in the afternoons. Brandon is so great about letting me nap when I can and helping me to not feel guilty about it :) and my hair! because of hardly losing any these days it is becoming so, so thick!
Miss anything? not at the moment
Movement: yep. started feeling him at 14 weeks and each week seems to get a little bit stronger, but still no huge movements yet.
Cravings: my appetite is feeling a bit back to normal and more foods sound appealing again. however, there have been times where I cook something for dinner that sounds good, but when it comes time to eat, it just does not taste good. so some nights have resulted in no dinner for me and some snacking instead. the last few days I have really been loving Tillamook old-fashioned vanilla greek yogurt with strawberries and granola.
Gender? BOY :)
Looking forward to: we're heading down to Palm Desert, CA next week and it will be so nice to get some sunshine and relaxation!
lace trim top / white plum
Xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment