Saturday, February 13, 2016

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks + 1 day
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? not yet - but my options are getting smaller and smaller on which clothes from my closet that fit well.
Stretch marks? none from this pregnancy yet
Sleep: I sleep good and hard at night. Out like a light!
Best moment this week: easy. starting Palm Desert vacation!
Worst moment this week: Harper throwing up all over me, herself, and the entire IN-N-OUT restaurant! More on that to come... stay tuned! ;)
Current symptoms: this past week I've really been feeling my sciatic wanting to flare up. I had the absolute worst pain from it when I was pregnant with Harper - to the point where I couldn't walk. Trying to stay on top of it this time and getting into the chiropractor regularly.
Miss anything? a hard cider while down here in the hot sun sounds delightful. until next time though!
Movement: yep. he doesn't seem to be a crazy, big, active mover (yet!). but he seems to be nice and comfy in there :)
Food cravings: nothing particular as of late.
Looking forward to: the rest of the days of our vacation. how great it is to get away and refresh ourselves!

Xoxo

-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment