Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Life Lately

life. the little thing called- life.
it's been great lately. but so often (due to pregnancy tiredness) I have a little battle within myself where I want to just do nothing all day and hang out at home vs. doing all the fun things with Harper during these last weeks while she's still my one and only little. 
of course the easiest thing to do with an almost 22 month old is to just stay home. and that's the homebody in me :) but honestly, running around in and out of the car is not always the easiest. although she does do great on days out of the house! we've been finding a good balance and days where we're home for the day (with the weather being so nice) we've been spending lots of our time out in the backyard. 
and we love it.
the comfort of our own home, but yet the playing + fresh air + sunshine.
though I know it is going to be an adjustment having two babes- one that we can't quite prepare ourselves for- I am so looking forward to our littlest being here in a couple of months and having him join our sunny summer days at home :)

well.. over a month ago (!!!) we had Easter. little miss had tears over putting her slip on, but all was good once we got passed it :)
grandma she-she came for a visit!
this girl loves her dog 'my-no' (mylo) :)
Harper's first 'movie night'
Madagascar! and she fell in love with licorice just like her mama and daddy :)
EE and Tyler are having a BOY!!
I never want to forget how she 'hops like a rabbit' 
thank you bubble guppies for this one ;)
zoo days. and lots of them!
I think the zoo pass has already paid itself off!


errands with mama. always making the most of it!
my little best friend is so, so good and tagging along.
lots of playing out in the yard + sunny weather walks!
extras: P H O T O  D U M P!!

and another week has almost passed again... Happy Wednesday all!!

Xoxo
-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment